Airport Trip and Fall Lawyer
When you’re rushing through the Tampa International Airport (or any airport) to make your flight, there’s an increased likelihood of taking a tumble.
Did you experience a trip and fall accident in a Florida airport? Our Tampa airport trip and fall lawyers at Roman Austin Personal Injury Lawyers know how to get injured clients the financial compensation they deserve.
Contact our Tampa, Florida law offices at (813) 491-8790 for a free consultation with our accomplished premises liability attorneys. Our contingency fee arrangement means you won’t have to pay unless we win your case for you.
Table of Contents
How Can Roman Austin Personal Injury Lawyers Help You After an Airport Trip And Fall in Tampa?
Roman Austin Personal Injury Lawyers is a highly respected personal injury law firm representing clients in the Tampa Bay Area. We’ve successfully fought for injured victims since 1996, winning over $100 million on their behalf. We’ll fight hard to win for you as well.
Once you’ve begun your recovery, your financial situation may be heavy on your mind. Your recovery will be costly in several ways, especially if you’re unable to work.
The good news is that our Tampa premises liability lawyers are ready to help. We’ll identify the parties responsible for your accident and seek compensation for your injuries so you can concentrate on healing.
When you hire Roman Austin Personal Injury Lawyers for your airport trip and fall accident, we’ll:
- Begin a case evaluation
- Conduct a complete investigation
- Gather evidence, including police reports, surveillance video, and other available information
- Make referrals to medical providers
- Identify any witnesses and obtain names, contact information, and statements
- Negotiate with the appropriate parties
- Take your case to court if necessary
We know insurance companies would pay you nothing if they had their way. We make it our business to see that they pay your claim fairly.
Call our Tampa, FL law offices to discuss your case with our airport trip and fall attorneys. Your first consultation is free, and there’s no obligation.
How Often Do Airport Trip and Fall Accidents Occur?
These accidents happen frequently but garner almost no attention. They’re most commonly seen when someone boards a plane since the bridge that connects the terminal to the airplane is frequently uneven.
The Flight Safety Foundation (FSF) estimates that there are 27,000 ramp accidents per year, or about one for every 1,000 departures. These accidents cost major airlines roughly $1 billion yearly.
With travel returning to its pre-pandemic levels, it’s even more important for airports to ensure that they fulfill their duty of care to everyone.
How Do Airport Trip and Fall Accidents Happen?
A trip and fall in a busy airport can happen due to:
- Uneven walkways and concourses
- Wet and slippery floors
- Damaged flooring, such as torn carpeting and broken hard flooring
- Inadequately-maintained stairs with broken railings or insufficient lighting
- Corridors with insufficient lighting
- Obstructions such as luggage, equipment, cleaning carts, or other impediments
- Malfunctioning escalators
- Baggage carousels
- Transport accidents
- Defective equipment
Airports are perpetually busy, so they have an enhanced duty of care to ensure that all patrons, employees, and visitors are safe from harm.
Who Could Be Liable for My Airport Trip and Fall?
Responsibilities for your airport trip and fall could lie with multiple entities, including:
- A vendor, such as a shop owner, coffee shop or kiosk owner, or restaurant
- The airport authority, if the accident happened in a public airport
- A private individual whose negligence was directly responsible for your accident
- The owner of the airport, if the airport is private
However you were injured, Roman Austin Personal Injury Lawyers will investigate to find the negligent parties and do everything we can to hold them accountable for your injuries.
What Kinds of Injuries Occur in Airport Trip And Fall Accidents?
Several types of injuries are possible in an airport trip and fall accident, such as:
- Facial and dental injuries
- Bone fractures and breaks
- Bruises and lacerations
- Eye injuries
- Spinal cord injuries
- Internal organ injuries
- Head and neck injuries
- Joint dislocation and damage
These can happen anywhere in an airport. Roman Austin Personal Injury Lawyers can represent you and help you get the compensation you need to recover from your injuries.
What Types of Damages Can I Recover for an Airport Trip and Fall Accident in Tampa?
You may be able to recover damages for:
- Medical expenses, including the costs of therapy
- Lost wages
- Reductions in future earning capacity
- Pain and suffering
- Mental anguish
- Reductions in quality of life
- Loss of consortium/companionship
When your expenses are covered, you can concentrate on recuperating. Let our skilled and experienced Tampa premises liability attorneys handle your airport trip and fall accident.
Contact Roman Austin Personal Injury Lawyers to Speak With a Tampa Airport Trip and Fall Lawyer
Call Roman Austin Personal Injury Lawyers if you suffered an injury in an airport trip and fall accident in Tampa. Don’t be denied the compensation you deserve. You shouldn’t have to pay for another’s negligence. You only have a limited time to file a claim or lawsuit, so call us today for your free consultation.
You can also contact one of our car accident lawyers.