Injuries to the neck and spine are often classified as catastrophic because they have the potential to result in life-altering repercussions for victims and their families. From extensive pain, suffering, and lengthy rehabilitation to surgical intervention, impairment, paralysis, and permanent disability, the effects of spinal cord injuries can be unpredictable and intractable.
If you or someone you love has suffered a spinal cord injury in an auto accident, as a result of a fall, or in any other type of incident resulting from the negligence of another, you may have the legal right to hold the at-fault party accountable for your damages. Contact our law office in Clearwater today for a free consultation at (727) 787-2500.
Because spinal cord injuries often necessitate considerable medical care for months, years, or even lifetimes, securing full and fair compensation is essential.
At Roman Austin Personal Injury Lawyers, our Clearwater personal injury attorneys have cultivated a reputation for crafting winning legal strategies that enable the injured and the wronged to secure the successful outcomes they so deeply depend on.
Our team is passionate about leveling the playing field between victims and insurance companies that put profits over people in their attempts to minimize payouts – personal injury law is all we do.
Why Choose Roman Austin Personal Injury Lawyers?
- We Have Recovered Millions in Compensation for Clients
- Our Firm is Led by Two Board Certified Trial Specialists
- We Leverage 60+ Years’ Combined Experience in Every Case
- There Are No Fees Unless and Until We Win
During these difficult times, you can depend on our proven attorneys to handle the legal complexities of your case while you focus on recovering. Our team is readily available days, nights, and weekends, and we offer FREE consultations – even if that means coming to your home or the hospital.
Cases We Handle
With decades of combined experience, our attorneys have worked with many victims who suffered from neck, back, and spinal cord injuries.
Our insight into these cases, as well as our relationships with medical professionals with whom we closely work, allows us to handle all types of spinal cord injury cases.
We handle cases that involve:
- Injuries to the cervical, thoracic, lumbar, or sacral regions of the spine
- Compression fractures and nerve damage
- Bulging, ruptured, and herniated discs
- Injuries resulting in paralysis, including quadriplegia and paraplegia
- Incomplete and complete spinal cord injuries
Proven Track Record in Spinal Cord Injury Cases
- $850,000 recovered on behalf of a married couple who both suffered herniated discs resulting in 4 spinal surgeries after being rear-ended by a distracted driver.
- $820,000 settlement days prior to trial for a client who suffered a spine injury in a car accident and underwent more than one surgery, including fusion.
- $407,000 verdict obtained for a client who needed major surgery (spinal fusion) after a collision in a parking lot.
- $100,000 settlement for a car accident victim who suffered permanent lumbar spine injury that required a spinal cord stimulator implant
Learn More About Your Rights During a FREE Consultation
Working with experienced lawyers can make the difference between being fully taken care of for your losses and unfairly compensated by insurance companies that care little about your current and future needs. When you depend on a positive outcome, a tried and true lawyer can make the difference in your case.
Over the years, Roman Austin Personal Injury Lawyers has made a difference for clients throughout Clearwater, New Port Richey, Tampa and the state of Florida. We are readily available to discuss your case, explain your rights, and discuss how we may be able to make a difference for you.
Contact our firm today for a FREE consultation.